House Avarasai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Wyrmrest Accord

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amberlie

[Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched Empty
PostSubject: [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched   [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:26 am

Though I'm of the noble rank, I do plan on being more involved than just being "casual". It's really the only thing that fits my character at the time.

Player Information

Name:Savannah (Vannah)

How long have you played World of Warcraft? -counts on fingers- Over 6 years?

What are the characters, classes, and servers you play on? Elenaris-Priest-WrA Tralestia-Mage-WrA Elithial- Paladin- WrA Cersi(Amberlie)-Death Knight-WrA Enomea-Warlock in the making-WrA

How much experience do you have with PvP? Not a litte and not a lot. I'm a good in between. Mage and Paladin are both my PvP toons. Frost and Holy. Still learning the ropes. Mage much better geared than paladin

How much experience do you have with RP, both in game and outside of it? Been a writer for most my life. Just always been good at it in school and such. RP for me reall began on Ravenholdt about 5-6 years ago as Amberlie Alaskinaroth. A noble within the House Alaskinaroth underneath her cousin's reign.

What is your favorite part of lore? I've actually been a big fan on Slyvannas and the forsaken all together. She's always been my favorite character for some reason.

What is your least favorite part of lore? Uh.....do Pandas count? >> Hm...least favorite....geez I really don't know

What does 'godmodding' mean to you? Is there ever a situation where godmodding would be permissible? Godmodding to me basically is saying "I can do anything no matter what!" I dodged that dagger even though it was pressed up against my neck which is a part of my body which is subsequently pressed up against a wall in a dark. Dude, your dead. AND NO

What does 'metagaming' mean to you? Is there ever a situation where metagaming would be permissible? Metagaming- Character knowing things you know as a player but the toon shouldn't simply example being a person's name....their title or what "guild/house" they're im

What do you expect from our guild? Fun, friendly, crazy and interact home that brings good RP and friendships to the table. And cookies.

Character Information

Name: Amberlie Elenara Alaskinaroth

Race: Sin'dorei

Brief Physical Description: Her hair black as night...skin white as snow.... - jk, her hair isn't black anymore!

Her skin pale, nearly transluscent due to her untimely death. Her hair nearly white and nearly silver that frames her thin face and ending just past her shoulders. Her eyes glow a silverish blue hue. She's slender but not puny. She's held her weight and could be a great fighter should she need to.

Brief History: Born to Malignan and Shenralim Alaskinaroth, Amberlie was an only child. She grew up a Paladin, training beneath her father's loving and adoring care. Amberlie was the only of her family to fall under the sword and command of the Lich King. She returned to Silvermoon after fighting the hold on her soul to find that her Noble House was now being ran by her cousins. She had never met them before, but she became very close with Lord Varay and the Exarch, Lady Anakendira.

After Lord Varay went missing, she soon met and married Lord Ralammasst Ari'thrial. Soon after she settled into her new home, the news that her second cousin had gone missing in hopes of finding Varay. To this day, she is assumed to be the only remaining Alaskinaroth.

Ralammast joined the Argents and soon died on the fronts lines. Amberlie took shelter under the roof of Lord Velin and Lady Cassiele Thalryn, though they packed up and left the city briefly after.

She met Daerias and here we are!

~A piece of folded parchment is delievered, the stamp bearing the crest of an falcon holding two keys binds it closed.~

Lord Avarasai,

I have recently become aquainted with Sir Daerias Bael'avel who is under your name. I have had the unfortunate events of loosing my family, to finding a new House to board under only to have them pack their things and flee the city. I have great developed a great respect for Sir Bael'avel through conversation and I believe those whom he associates with are those of respectable standards as well. So I come to you, with all my respect with hopes that you may find it avaiable to have me under your name and banner as you have others. I no longer posses much interest in fighting though I can be of help in many other departments, I believe.
Perhaps you would like to meet with me at some time to discuss the matter further, I would truly enjoy to meet you.

With all my thanks,

Amberlie Alaskinaroth
Back to top Go down
Sif/Rory

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched   [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:05 am

[[ I KNOW YOU! I was in Thalryn! :OOO ]]
Back to top Go down
Amberlie

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched   [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:37 am

Oooooh?!?!?!?! )
Back to top Go down
Sif/Rory

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched   [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:13 pm

I was Aurorien. She was betrothed to Kallador. :O ]]
Back to top Go down
Amberlie

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched   [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:14 pm

ooooooo. Never got to meet you. My priest is Elenaris. She was the Head of the Arts of healing in the Academy and confindant to Sairalis. She wasn't in the guild but she took care of Sairalis when she was pregnant.))
Back to top Go down
Sif/Rory

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched   [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 pm

[[ Yep! I saw you around a few times Very Happy I never got to attend an academy thing but other stuff was fun. ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched   [Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Approved] Amberlie Alaskinaroth- Noble Rank- letter attactched
Page 1 of 1