House Avarasai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Wyrmrest Accord

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Approved] Alidraenia 'Sly' Ashbourne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AliAshbourne

[Approved] Alidraenia 'Sly' Ashbourne Empty
PostSubject: [Approved] Alidraenia 'Sly' Ashbourne   [Approved] Alidraenia 'Sly' Ashbourne I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Player Information

Name: Becca!

How long have you played World of Warcraft? Since Burning Crusade and Wrath

What are the characters, classes, and servers you play on? Deithelda 85 Priest Moon Guard.(Guild) Prophets of Ruin. Selanneia 85 Warlock Moon Guard (Guild) Dysfunctional. Alidraenia 85 Rogue Wyrmrest Accord. (Guild) Was Sundagger Elite.

How much experience do you have with PvP? I do a little here and there.

How much experience do you have with RP, both in game and outside of it? Pretty experienced. Mainly in the city of Silvermoon.

What is your favorite part of lore? Goblins! Love them!

What is your least favorite part of lore? Garrosh. He needs to gtfo. I know Thrall wants to just settle down but bring Thrall back!

What does 'godmodding' mean to you? Is there ever a situation where godmodding would be permissible? Goodmodding means basically you have a say on what other characters do and they don’t have a say in it. In no way, goddmodding is never permissiable.

What does 'metagaming' mean to you? Is there ever a situation where metagaming would be permissible? Knowing IC information OOCLY. Not happeneing.

What do you expect from our guild? A good time Very Happy I’M JUST GLAD TO BE HOME!

Character Information

Name: Alidraenia ‘Sly’ Ashbourne.

Race: Sin’dorei

Brief Physical Description: Sly has bright red hair that goes to about her back. Pulled back into a pony-tail. Sly wears goggles nearly all of the time. Sly always has a moment where she has soot on her face. Her recent interest in engineering and mining has helped with this.

Brief History: A former mercenary from the Sundagger Elite, Sly was a scout and uptaking engineer. Trying to find best was to use her talent for the house goals.

-----
Back to top Go down
AliAshbourne

[Approved] Alidraenia 'Sly' Ashbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Alidraenia 'Sly' Ashbourne   [Approved] Alidraenia 'Sly' Ashbourne I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Guard Enlistment Forms

Name: Alidraenia 'Sly' Ashbourne

Race: Sin'dorei

Height: 5'11

Weight: 125lbs

Fighting Specialization: Assasin talents.

Previous units: Sundagger Elite

Do you suffer from any physical injuries?No.

Do you suffer from any mental disorders? No.
Back to top Go down

[Approved] Alidraenia 'Sly' Ashbourne
Page 1 of 1