House Avarasai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Wyrmrest Accord

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House Avarasai's Masquerade?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thoraen
Admin

House Avarasai's Masquerade?! Empty
PostSubject: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:02 pm

So, not this week, but coming up in the nearish future I was definitely thinking of showing WRA how a masquerade is done.

There was one yesterday, and it had a great turn out. However, we didn't go because it wasn't very well executed and when it came down to it, it was another club trix. Perfectly fine (manifest did a good job planning it), but not how I think a noble house would run one.

So here we are, with half-formed plans. Let me know what/when/how you want this event made. Of course, if you want it made.
Back to top Go down
Daerias
Admin
Daerias

PostSubject: Re: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Well I most certainly would love to see a properly executed masquerade.

I'd probably need to actually do research on what sort of things could happen at one other then the obvious socializing, eating, and dancing.

Would there be an unmasking of sorts?
Back to top Go down
https://avarasai.rpg-board.net
Thoraen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Honestly not sure. I've never been to a Masquerade. xD

To wikipedia!

Back to top Go down
Sethrien

PostSubject: Re: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:49 am

As far as I know (and as far as my research has shown me) the main idea was just that. Socializing, music, dancing, food etc. The costumes are a must because guessing who's behind the mask is basically -the- party game.

There's the possibility of a costume contest as well. /shrug

I'd be curious to see how we'd get music together. Cause I can think of some interesting things that could go on said sound track. /shrugs again
Back to top Go down
Sif/Rory

PostSubject: Re: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:09 am

lawl. We could get the guy from Trix to 'spin' for us. But then the Daerias slut fan club might turn up. *mad cackling*
Back to top Go down
Amberlie

PostSubject: Re: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:49 am

I have only done one masquerade and that was with Alaskinaroth on Ravenholdt.

Been so long I honestly can't remember anything about it D:

But I would definitely enjoy attending another!

-snicker at Sif's comment-
Back to top Go down
Daerias
Admin
Daerias

PostSubject: Re: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:28 am

I will ignore that comment, Sif.
Though on that note I don't agree with the idea of Leon doing anything for it. It's a masquerade, not a glorified club and he only plays... well club music.
Back to top Go down
Sif/Rory

PostSubject: Re: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:38 pm

I know. I tease.

We already established that you belong to me now.
Back to top Go down
Daerias
Admin
Daerias

PostSubject: Re: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:56 am

Wait. When was that established? D:
Back to top Go down
Sif/Rory

PostSubject: Re: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:40 am

Regarding the robes you le want.
Back to top Go down
Thoraen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:58 am

I actually remember this conversation. It's truth.

Edit for actual information : This is still on the plate, guys. We're still looking at doing this, and hopefully doing it well. As far as music goes, I won't be asking Leon/Trixx to do it because of the simple fact that I don't find his choice in music appropriate and I dislike how he gives performances, personally. Likely we'll record a stream/session ahead of time with tracks that work. Expect classical/historical pieces and possibly lounge music. I don't want to go too over-the-top though.

On another note, I think that we should all consider what sort of regalia we'll want our characters in. Even if we're the only ones that go - masquerade costumes are exceptionally difficult to coordinate, mostly due to the nature of the helms in the game.

Last edited by Thoraen on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daerias
Admin
Daerias

PostSubject: Re: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:59 am

...Right.

I am yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Avarasai's Masquerade?!   House Avarasai's Masquerade?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Avarasai's Masquerade?!
Page 1 of 1