House Avarasai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Wyrmrest Accord

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#AvarasaiPride - We're Back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thoraen
Admin

#AvarasaiPride - We're Back! Empty
PostSubject: #AvarasaiPride - We're Back!   #AvarasaiPride - We're Back! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:24 am

IC storyline differences have resulted in a return to Avarasai. There will be many, many additions to the forums over the next few days regarding what we are doing, when, and how; For now I ask patience as we begin to make the changes needed to get ourselves up and running again!

Here is what you need to know:
- Thylea Sunstone is being retconned on our side as Avarasai's ward because of story issues and potential OOC drama sparking up over it. I do not know if the player is willing to retcon as well, though we as a guild have no choice in the matter. We will not be acknowledging the player-character as Avarasai's ward. ICly, the ward of Avarasai will henceforth be referred to as Kelarria Windlash; As she has no player currently she has been sent to finishing school!
- Thoraen's fealty among Sunshield has ended, as most periods of fealty did in the feudal ages. In lore there is a time-skip of one year between the events of Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria, we will be acknowledging the split as having occured during that time, after six months of fealty. I have not spoken to Sunshield regarding this, though it is the IC solution I am offering to the story issues that came about.
- Avarasai maintains a good-neutral view on Sunshield and it's lords. Not enough to pursue an alliance, but certainly not enough to act hostile towards them. If they are hostile towards us ICly, we will react ICly.
- There will be no reference to drama OOCly from any of ours either in these forums or in our guild chat regarding Sunshield or any of it's members. We enjoyed our time there and we will not tolerate people smearing another guild's name from any of our members, regardless of the excuse or circumstances. There will be no exceptions - if issues arise, please come to Thoraen OOCly or deal with it yourself.

In the upcoming days, as mentioned, we will be working as fast as possible to get our guild story live and functioning. I will not be detailing our rough plans here, but expect a large post in the future regarding our goals and direction!

Back to top Go down
Amberlie

#AvarasaiPride - We're Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: #AvarasaiPride - We're Back!   #AvarasaiPride - We're Back! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Woooohooo

Anyways, omg hi...been so long. I've been trying to catch someone on for a reinvite back but haven't and my sub is up as well as my card expired so I'll be back soon!
Back to top Go down

#AvarasaiPride - We're Back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Avarasai :: Information :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: