House Avarasai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Wyrmrest Accord

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible brief absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thoraen
Admin

Possible brief absence Empty
PostSubject: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 am

So.

There is a very alluring opportunity for me to finish this season with a bang. One that I'm not certain I will pass up. However, it involves Thoraen being off the server for about one week.

Of course, I will still be active, both on him for the achievements in question and on Wyrmrest on my other characters. I will come up with an IC reason should I be pursuing this course of action, otherwise disregard this post.

If you're curious or have any questions, contact me in game. I'll be happy to explain.

Back to top Go down
Thoraen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Confirmed absence, starting tonight. I will be back in a week tops guys.
Wish me luck, hopefully when I come back it'll be with shiny gear and a fancy title.
Back to top Go down
Daerias
Admin
Daerias

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:55 am

I miss you already. I swear I won't asplode the guild.
Back to top Go down
https://avarasai.rpg-board.net
Thoraen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Halfway there as of last night. It's pretty brutal though.
Back to top Go down
Sif/Rory

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:42 am

OOOOOOOOOOOH YER HALF WAY DEEERE
WOOOOOOOOAH FARMIN' OUT SOME GEEEEEEEAR

>.>

now sing it
Back to top Go down
Thoraen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:51 am

I sang it in my head, believe it or not, and grinned like an idiot.

Also, I should be back (gods willing) either tomorrow or the day after. I hit 2027 rating tonight (back down to 2022 now though) and Dan figures it'll take probably 3-4 more wins at our current MMR to reach my goal.

I'm excited. I haven't enjoyed PvP this much since WotLK, and I honestly never thought that I'd get back into hardcore PvP again. While I still maintain that, even moreso after running with old friends in the upper brackets, it's still very nostalgic to be back in the game, you know? Even if being yelled at by nine other people for being retarded and forgetting CDs is a necessary ordeal through it.

I miss you guys dearly and will be home soon. <3
Back to top Go down
Daerias
Admin
Daerias

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:58 am

You better be home soon. Ben is getting unruly and getting KY jelly all over the damn place.
Back to top Go down
Thoraen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:11 am

So. Fucking. Close.
Back to top Go down
Thoraen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:24 am

Fuck. My. Life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On another note, hopefully tomorrow won't be as bad. We lost a few tonight, so I'm really hoping that we can make up for it and I can come back horde. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Daerias
Admin
Daerias

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:36 pm

So close!
Back to top Go down
Thoraen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 am

I'm trying guys.
I'll be back by the weekend regardless of my achievements.
Back to top Go down
Thoraen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:07 am

Shortly after 3 am EST this morning I got my general title.
I fucking cried irl, man.

I'm currently waiting on my transfer back, with all of my 2200 gear except my weap (next week bbs), and fucking excited to be back red side. I'm sorry I left you bbs, I won't do so again. This was it for PvP for me, most likely, and I'm absolutely full of ideas as to what we can do with the guild.

And, in case he reads this, thank you and so many <3s to Dan, without whom I wouldn't have gotten this title. Thank you for the opportunity and the patience, especially in those last matches when my frame rate was shot. Love y'all. (Also, roll horde ffs you twats).
Back to top Go down
Daerias
Admin
Daerias

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:05 am

<3 So damn glad to have you back and so fucking proud!
Back to top Go down
Amberlie

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:55 am

Yay!!! -cheers-

Glad to have you back, broseph!

NOW WE WILL CONQUER AND RULE THE WORL-....um.....>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible brief absence   Possible brief absence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible brief absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Avarasai :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: